Saturday, May 30, 2009

Orlando NBA Playoffs


Well here we are once again in Orlando for some great NBA basketball. We arrived yesterday evening due to a late departure out of the base in Pompano due to some dicey weather. Tonight I will be covering game 6 of the eastern conference finals, hoping that Orlando wins so it doesn't go to a game 7. The weather looks as if it should be a pleasant flight considering our trip up here last week was rainy and T storms everyday. I guess I will enjoy the weather while I can considering this will be last day before the official hurricane season starts. Lucky June 1st seems like it is always just a couple of days away. I once again will be glued to the eastern Atlantic as I tend to watch low pressures fly off the coast of Africa wondering what mother nature will throw at us this year. I have now been in Florida almost 3 years, and there must be some good luck on my side. I have yet to get even brushed a full blown hurricane, but there have been some pretty nasty tropical depressions. Well I guess I will keep everyone informed on how this hurricane season will effect us here in Florida. We are at the mercy of the Atlantic waters until November. Hopefully we won't have to run to far from home, and I really don't want to test out my new hurricane shutters!! I'm off for a nap before my long enduring flight tonight. I will put some pictures up later, but for now I'm OUT!

No comments: